Pass on the gift of theatre to your loved one! Gift certificates from American Folklore Theatre make a great present for any occasion you'd like to make special. They’re easy to buy, and easy to enjoy. You choose the value. They choose the show. And it’s all done online or with a phone call.
Ordering Your Gift Cards
- Order Gift Cards online, by phone, or in person in any amount.
- A $3 Processing Fee is added to the total for each Gift Card ordered.
- Gift cards are redeemable for AFT performances, recordings and merchandise.
- Gift certificates are not available for Print-At-Home and will be sent to you by first-class U.S. mail. Please allow at least ten days from the date of the order to receive the gift certificate.
- Please be sure to enter your billing address separate from the address you would like the gift card delivered to with the gift recipient's name.
- If you select to have the gift certificate held at will call (at the AFT box office), it may be picked up when the box office is open. You will be asked to present a photo ID when picking up at the box office.
The AFT Box Office is located in The Shops at Green Gables, 10351 Bella Vista Lane, Ephraim, WI 54211.
Box office hours during perfomance weeks (for both phone and walk-up sales) are 10AM - 4PM, Monday through Friday.
Redeeming Your Gift Card
- Gift certificates can be redeemed in person at the American Folklore Theatre box office or at the Amphitheatre box office in the park.
- Gift certificates can also be redeemed over the phone using the number on the back of the card.
- If the total amount of the gift certificate is not used for the first transaction, the remaining balance can still be applied to future purchases.
- If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the ticket office at (920) 854-6117.